Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Good news comes in Three, too

I noticed a trend a few years back - whenever a friend announced she was pregnant, within a few months two more would follow.

My cousin/friend Fran Meier is due in November, and on Sunday I got an email from Carla announcing a second pregnancy for her and Scott. I sat at my computer last night wondering who number three was --- today my email announced lucky mama-to-be number three would be my friend Sherry, in Michigan.

Life finally seems to be on an upswing for her, and I'm so happy - she had a hell of a year last year.

My life seems to be on a plateau right now. Not as great as I'd like, but a whole lot better than I've had before. Too bad I want it all! NOW! ROFL Despite what people think, I'm really NOT a very patient person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home