Saturday, May 15, 2004

Feeling good today...

What a day! My good buddy Jennifer, coworker and neighbor, convinced me that I was helping her get started on home renovations this weekend. What was I thinking? 8 hours later, I've taught her how to use a heat gun, hung a tool rack on her wall, suspended a rod from her laundry room ceiling to hang clothes on, installed a new dryer vent hose, and told her that I will show her how to level her washing machine when she buys a new foot for it. I also taught her to use her electric drill, and teased her all day long about being a "girly-girl". LOL You should have heard her scream when we were halfway to the hardware store and she got a look at herself in the mirror! She had flecks of white paint all over her face. It really was funny - she got so upset I couldn't help but laugh at her! In all fairness, I HAD told her she had paint on her face, but she didn't realize how MUCH paint she had on her face, and thought it was just a little.

I am SO ready for bed.

Today was the day Steve was supposed to graduate. I wonder if he did??? I also wonder if I'll ever know. :-(

Hopefully soon I'll learn how to upload photos to my blog - won't that be fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home