Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's back. Damn

My body cohabitator - aka CD of the IBD family is back in all of it's glory. Yippee.

I 'knew' this already - but somehow it sounds worse when your doctor tells you. LOL

Anyway - I'm attempting to be kinder to my guts than they are to me. We'll see how well it works over the next week or so.

Not much else to tell - the fence is finally up - that will be a blog post unto itself. Whatever you do, don't IN MY OPINION contract any fencework with Action Fence of Chattanooga. More later.

The termite people are all paid off. The house is refinanced. Good thing I have some extra cash - as it's probably all going to end up paying my copays. So much for that great master plan. *sigh*

TG for my boys - they really are good company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home