Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Sleepy, rainy day AGAIN

It's been an interesting day. I slept in, then checked my email before going to work. I had tons of junk mail and another note from Regan, which I enjoyed very much. I also heard from Steve - he did, in fact, graduate last Saturday. I guess now I can say "I ALMOST married a doctor." (smile)

I'm glad for him - he's worked so hard to achieve that goal. I suppose it's a bit bittersweet to know - as I was not there to help him celebrate, or to enjoy all the plans we'd hatched for "after the dissertation". I wish him well, but I miss him still.

I talked to Leonard this morning, and found out that his puppy (abt 6 mos old) decided to be a trapeze artist and fell and broke her leg in two places. His vet seems to think she will heal cleanly and not have any problems. Poor puppy! (And poor Leonard!)

On other fronts, my major decision this week is which prep to use for my colonoscopy this Friday. (gag) I have posted on the IBD sucks board to get opinions from 'experienced' pros to make my final decision.

I don't care if it's 98 degrees - I really want to see the sun again soon. It's been overcast, or rainy for almost 5 days now and each day I feel more depressed. I NEED some sunlight! Of course I also need a money tree, a house elf, a fairy godmother, and Prince Charming - whoops scratch that. I had Prince Charming - but he lost his mind and turned into a frog.

This is getting depressing so I'll just stop here and get working on the laundry - now THERE'S a real pick-me-up sort of activity! ROFL Y'all take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home