Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Frustrated

Ok, I hate to whine (no, not really - but I do try not to inflict it on you too often!) but I am so frustrated. It seems like I've been under the weather since Thanksgiving. :-( Despite Rhinocort and Allegra D I feel like I've been battling sinus drainage forever, and suspect that without those drugs I would've had the sinus infection from hell by now.

The gut is overall feeling better, but the rest of the body aches almost all the time. I don't know if it's from the Crohn's or the new medication. I don't mean to say that it hurts all the time, but if I push myself at all - my legs ache. I even broke down yesterday while at work and bought a new pair of shoes from the uniform shop, with the hopes that the aching was from bad, worn-out shoes. (I don't think it is, but am sure the old shoes weren't helping.)

I had a reasonably easy day at work yesterday, though my gut was a bit upset from the chicken stew on Sunday. I KNEW I should've left the veggies out. (d'uh). I took another two hours of PAL and left at 5:15, ran one errand and got home at 6pm. By 8:30 I was asleep and nothing got accomplished (again!). Grrr...

It's not that I can't function - I just seem to get tired easier. Good news is that I sleep REALLY well nowadays. LOL I was noticing that even over Thanksgiving. When I was tired - wham! It would just hit me.

BTW, Mum and Dad, at this point, I think the trip on Friday will be okay - I'll be able to sleep in, and driving is not exactly strenuous. LOL I've been invited to Carla and Scott's house for Christmas dinner (1 pm) and expect that that will be the only thing I do on Saturday, and no plans for Sunday at all. The laundry is caught up so if I can just get the kitchen clean I'll be in good shape.

Well, I'm awake, not hurting and my nose is running like crazy so I guess it's time to take the Allegra and get something done. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home