Monday, August 29, 2005

quick update

Not a whole lot to add to the last post. I had a nice chat with cousin Bob this evening - he and Fran's girls are growing like crazy!

Earlier in the day I met up with a friend and her daughter to check out the house she's renovating here in the neighborhood. It's so much fun to look at a building stripped to it's beams and play with the layout, and plan all the features you want to use. Or at least it is for me! lol

Aside from that I accomplished nearly none of the things I had planned for the weekend. I spent most of Saturday sleeping, and today was a pitifully wasted day. I kept thinking about stuff I should do, but that's about as far as it got.

After three and a half days of religiously taking antibiotics and eating gut-friendly I got sick of chicken and eggs, and decided to live dangerously. I went to Taco Bell. All in all, I didn't pay too high of a price for it, but it wasn't one of my better choices, either. Oh well.

On the plus side, I just figured out what I could season my omelets with to actually make them appealing. Tony Chacero's creole seasoning mix. YUMMY.

Now that I've had my 1 am omelet, I'll go take that dern horsepill sized antibiotic and try to get some sleep. Hope everyone is having a good day - my thoughts and prayers are with those in harm's way on the Gulf Coast and in the Persian Gulf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home