Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Computer woes

It's late and I'm headed to bed because I have to work tomorrow. Here's the situation...

I can't open outlook express - it keeps saying "program not responding" I do control alt del to see what's going on - and it shows the program open twice - with neither one responding. The same thing is happening with Yahoo IM. All the programs are very slow to respond - I've run antivirus which came clean. I also ran Ad-aware 6 with same results.
I ran ScrubReg - and checked everything it came up with and told it to auto fix. I sure hope that wasn't a mistake.
I tried to do a system restore to two different dates with no change in the problems.
I don't know what to do!

I will be home from tomorrow evening until Monday morning and hopefully will be able to fix this issue ASAP. It's really ticking me off.

P.S. Obviously, with the OE woes - please, if you email me, use the yahoo address. (mom2mutts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home