Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Enough already!

This blog is getting DEPRESSING so I've decided to make a list of things I'm grateful for!

1. I don't live in Thailand. Or Indonesia. Or India. Or Sri Lanka.
2. My family is alive, and healthy.
3. My student loan is paid off! Whoooo Hooooo!!!
4. My personal loan and one CC should be paid off in about 6 months.
5. My car is half paid off - I think. And just broke the 20K mileage mark. LOL
6. My dogs are NOT barking right now.
7. Having such wonderful medical care -even though I wish I didn't need it.
8. Kleenex and TP with lotion - 'nuff said!
9. My brothers' excellent taste in women. :-) Hi Cindy and Tammy!!!
10. Cable TV. Who knew you could watch M*A*S*H reruns several times a day?
11. Warm slippers.
12. That Gram taught me how to knit - for when I'm tired of watching TV. LOL
13. Gorgeous sunsets in my rearview as I drive home.
14. The internet for info and communication.
15. The IBD sucks bb - for those who've walked the walk, done the drugs, and gladly share their experiences with the rest of us Suxters.
16. I have a job! I don't always like it - but I LOVE the paycheck.
17. I DIDN'T marry Rob - hallelujah chorus on that one!
18. Dog is healthy enough to be having a barkfest right now. SHUT UP!!!
19. Dog is obedient enough to actually care that I just yelled at him! ROFL (Guess you can guess which dog is was, huh?)
20. That I have the choice of a wonderful bed, aerobed, or comfy sofa to sleep on tonight. Going for the sofa again I think - at least my head will be up and hopefully less coughing.


I think my next list will be the 20 reasons it's good to be single! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home