Sunday, January 16, 2005

20 reasons it's good to be single

Let's see if I can do this -

1. I didn't have to negotiate to get my red tub.
2. I can take my time taking down holiday decorations without listening to anyone bitch about it.
3. I can eat chili on the weekends and pass gas all day long - the dogs don't care!
4. I can shave my legs (or not) whenever I want, with WHATEVER razor I want without... (see #2.)
5. I can name my dogs crazy things like Mr. T and King Midas without watching my 'guy' roll his eyes at the crazy names.
6. I can leave books open in every room (yes I AM reading them all!) without... see #2.
7. I can make salmon pie and not hear comments about 'cat food'.
8. Ditto tuna layered salad.
9. Flowered sheets. Need I say more?
10. I will never, ever, ever, fall into the toilet on a midnight potty stop due to SOMEONE leaving the seat up.
11. If I choose to eat the entire cheesecake, no one knows except the dogs. And they're not talking. :-D
12. I can rearrange the furniture at 2 am without (see #2)
13. I can talk about 'flipping' the laundry and thawing the 'hamburg' without being ragged about my grammar.
14. No fighting over closet space. It's mine, It's ALL MINE!
15. I can now undertake small carpentry projects without being relegated to 'grunt' work. :-D
16. The power tools are Mine. ALL MINE!
17. I can have greasy toilet paper (with aloe etc) and not listen to... (you get the idea).
18. I never, ever, ever, have to watch football again. HOORAY!
19. No more wondering who paid what bill! Either I did, or I didn't. It's a no-brainer.
20. I can make lists like this and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

It took some thought, but I came up with 20. :-) I could just as easily come up with 20 great reasons to be in a relationship, but since I'm not, why depress myself? LOL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home