Saturday, January 22, 2005

WOW!!! 4000+

Either my counter got confused, or I've been INCREDIBLY popular lately! LOL For my ego's sake we'll assume the latter.

There's so much going on in the family, it's just nuts. Granny's in the hospital with an infected toe and major circulation issues. Hospital Bed My cousin Andrea just got released from the hospital yesterday after having surgery on Wednesday. It seems odd to think of Andrea as an adult. I still remember the cute but bossy three year old that wanted me to push her on the swing all afternoon! Swinging 2 Though she did prove she was an excellent driver during our visit to Sterling in 1993 for Grampa's funeral, so I KNOW she's grown up now. LOL

I'm trying to get the house at least health department safe, so I suppose I should go get busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home