Saturday, January 29, 2005

Who Knew???

You know all those silly messages that pop up on your computer right when you're in the middle of something? You know - the "you have updates ready to download" message that you say - "I'll get to it later"?

Well, it turns out that if you actually DO download that stuff, it makes your 'puter behave! Go figure...

As you can probably guess - my computer is now in fine form. (rolling eyes) Just in case I also uninstalled the smiley program so no more cute graphics. Sorry!

I have my very own PDA now - I've never had one before and having a lot of fun with this one - AND it's tax deductible! Yes! Gotta love tax deductions...

And now, for your entertainment...read this. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu Who the H*** goes on vacation with 30 liters of beer?!?!

Y'all have a great weekend -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home