Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Spring is coming!

I've just finished turning the left side in front of my house into a rosebed. :-) I moved the poor rose that was languishing on the corner (it was labelled a climbing rose, but I haven't seen any growth yet - in 3 years) to the middle, and surrounded it with two climbing yellow roses, and two bush red/orange roses. Then I planted most of the remaining daffodil bulbs around them and dug a trench along in front of them and filled that with crocus and a few grape hyacinths. Added about 3.5 cubic feet of peat moss to the soil before I planted anything. On top of all that I had a bag and a half of left over "garden path" flower seed mix (the stuff that has the dried paper and all mixed in with the seed) and put that on top of it all. I have no idea if it will grow or not, as it's rather old seed - but it's certainly not going to do anything in the bag, so might as well give it a shot.

The question of the day now is "Will I be able to move my arms in the morning?" LOL

Wonder what's for supper? I seem to have developed an appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home