Monday, February 07, 2005

February update

As many of you already know, my great-aunt "Boots" - Elizabeth Letanosky died early last Saturday, very unexpectedly. I had entertained thoughts of returning home from the funeral but am under strict 'Dad orders' to not even consider it.

I called the doctor's office this morning to get a better idea what to expect with this recovery as I'm still quite sore off and on, only to find out that it takes about SIX weeks to heal completely! Triage nurse told me to take this week off work too - so, somewhat reluctantly, I did. Sometimes I feel like a slacker, but other times, when I'm starting to feel sore and cranky, I'm glad I listened to her.

Lots and lots of sitzing going on here - guess it's a good thing I'm paid ahead on my water bill!LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home