Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Getting to know you...

Welcome to another edition of getting to know your friends. What you're supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it onto a new email that you'll send.Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know "INCLUDING" the person that sent it to you.The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It's fun and easy. You might be surprised with some of the things you learn about people you think you know!

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
A country home up in the mountains with shade, and a lake/stream and a huge fenced area for the muttlings to run.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? I don't like clothes - LOL but I guess a big floppy T-shirt is the least restrictive.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? of Music?! OMG - I can't remember the last time I actually specifically purchased music.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? workday - 5:30. Other days - 7:30 ish

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Dishwasher - if it's working then I don't!

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I used to play clarinet, but I'd love to play the tin whistle

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Depends on the day. Blue/green/maroon

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes - absolutely. I'm also a big believer of reincarnation and karma.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Madeleine

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Telepathy - I'd love to FINALLY know what people are thinking rather than what they 'say' they are thinking. Grrrr.

13. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Sure! I juggle a job, a house, 2 maniacal dogs, and a chronic illness - what more do you want??? lol

14. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO. My 9th grade algebra teacher. His class changed my life more than he could possibly imagine. Not only did he convince me that I COULD do math - he suckered me into LIKING it!

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Saturday

16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? Jimmy Hoffa. No, seriously, 4 full size kites, 2 small kid's kites, one tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, air mattress pump, charcoal and assorted other camping sundries.

17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Any that don't make me sneeze.

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Whatever someone else both prepares AND cleans up. :-)

20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? July 67

21. SOUP OR SALAD? Ick. Steak

22. MOUTHWASH OR BREATH MINTS? I'd rather have an apple

23. COMPUTER OR CELL PHONE? computer

24. POPCORN OR PEANUTS? What? Are you TRYING to put me in the hospital???

25. PEPSI OR COKE? Diet Lime Coke with Splenda

26. CABLE OR SATELLITE TV? Cable. I'm cheap.

27. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TORESPOND FIRST? Carla

28. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably Noel - He hates junk mail lolol - I think I'll send it to him too!

29. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM...... Cathy

30. EMAIL or SNAIL MAIL.? E-mail of course...

31. PAY BILLS ON-LINE, BY PHONE OR SNAIL MAIL? Online

32. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Hmmm - was watching LOTR Fellowship extended version the other night on DVD. Can't remember the last thing I saw in the theater - prolly LOTR, ROTK. I am such a Tolkien fiend, and the movies are a plus in that they're kind of like a gal's 'swimsuit' edition, with all those hot male bods...*laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home