Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy Birthday NOEL!

My bro Noel is having a birthday today! Hooray! That means I'm almost halfway to my next one though...booo hisssssss. LOL

Hard to believe that cocky kid from 20 years ago is now an adult with a job, a family, cat, dog, house and pool! Not to mention college funds, mortgage payments, and car payments. I hope this year is a bright and shiny one for you little brother....

And I swear - your present is going in the mail tomorrow - I had some pictures to add to the box and forgot to put 'em in the car this morning. I went to mail it on Saturday and missed the last FedEx pickup.

By now, I guess you know your big sis is a slug when it comes to the post office. *sigh* I've been thinking of you all day, if that's any consolation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home