Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Weekend

I didn't say anything about my weekend! Life has been too exciting lately. I've been working on a pet project in my spare time, but I took a break and did some serious housecleaning last week. It's still not clean, but at least I'm not totally embarrassed anymore.

Saturday afternoon Steve came to town. We checked out the aquarium expansion and the new riverfront and then he took me to dinner. It was good to see him again; I've missed having him around. I don't know what to think about it and decided not to worry about it and just enjoy the visit. The boys were thrilled to see him again and remembered him IMMEDIATELY. So much so that as soon as he sat down T sat in his lap - something he's never done with anyone except me. It really surprised me how well they remembered him considering they hadn't seen him in nearly two years.

Sunday I picked up Jason in Cleveland and we drove up to Knoxville to visit with our friend Ariel and her husband Chris and go to the zoo. We had a great time! Of course - the phone call during dinner from Susan (Jason's wife) who was calling to tell him the oven was on fire livened things up, but all's well that ends well. She and the cats are ok - the stove's element went up in flames but was well contained and eventually extinguished after using nearly an entire extinguisher. Poor Susan! It took them nearly an entire day to clean the extinguisher stuff off of everything.

I'll post pics tomorrow on the picture page. It's way past my bedtime - but I felt guilty for not updating the blog sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home