Monday, January 23, 2006

The humiliation of it all....

Ok, I have to share one of the more humilating moments of the last week.
Thursday evening, I'm very proud of myself. I packed all the necessary clothes and was off to the gym. When I went to change, I realized that the T- I'd grabbed wasn't the one I thought it was. It was long sleeved and had a huge stain on it. I thought - heck with it, I'll just wear the shirt I wore to work today. It was a blue v-neck short sleeve cotton t-type with embroidery all around the neckline. I went all around the circuit with the trainer, who kept looking at me a little oddly. I *thought* he was impressed by how diligent the chubby blond was being with her workout. Several folks came through the area on a facility tour while I was doing my routine and I made eye contact and lot of smiles 'cause I was feeling so good about myself.

*sigh* Sadly...later that evening (at home) I suddenly realized that I'd been wearing my shirt inside out the entire time. I'd had a nice white v of interfacing showing down my front and my white tag hanging out the back the entire time. (Dark blue shirt).
Mortifying....just mortifying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home