Saturday, May 22, 2004

What a great day!

Dad and I spent the day together today - pretty much just piddled around most of the day, then went out for dinner and went to a baseball game.

Being a total non-sports enthusiast, I was surprised to realize how much I still remembered of the game and how much I enjoyed it! Dad explained a lot of the finer points that I didn't know, or had forgotten. There seems to be so much more audience interaction than there is in football, at least here at BellPark in Chattanooga. When we went through the last few innings with a tied score, and then scored in the bottom of the ninth it was great! I think I've become a baseball convert.

I still don't see myself becoming a TV fan, but going and supporting the local team in a fun environment at a totally reasonable price ($8 for seats behind home base!) seems like something I might enjoy doing more often. Even if we are playing a team with the most ridiculous name... The Montgomery Biscuits. (groan) WHO came up with that name?!

I hope everyone is having as nice a day as I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home