Sunday, June 27, 2004

Day four of five

Wow - I'm getting tired. I added another half bag of clothing and two afghans to the donation pile - along with several stuffed animals. The small TV and VCR are now on top of my armoire. I've checked EVERY box in the attic to make sure there are no more stray clothes hanging out up there (none found!) and put the packed plastic crates back in the attic. I spent three hours this morning making the rounds on the dogs I was watching. I groomed Bella while we watched a movie. THAT was a job! She matts as badly as Dusty used to - thank goodness she's just a tiny 5 lb thing. It took me over two hours to get her all combed out and beautiful. Poor little thing was really missing her family...

I have also kept my kitchen tidy from the cleanup I did two days ago - I think 48 hours is a personal record for me! Slowly I'm running laundry through and putting it away. Yecch. The dining room table is my launch pad right now. I have a pile of stuff to go to Jennifer's, a pile of stuff to go out to the car on the next trip outside (donations), and assorted stuff that goes in that general area that will get taken care of when I concentrate on the dining room. I'm trying to stick to one room at a time for cleaning while maintaining what I've already done.

I have one quilt that's all torn up and badly worn though it's only a year old. I think I'm going to store that in the trunk of my car for dog trips, picnics, etc.

I'm going to go work on the bedroom again and see if I can unearth my bed without shifting piles from one surface to another. If all goes well, I'm hoping to graduate to vacuuming by tomorrow! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home