Thursday, June 10, 2004

Yuck

So, here I am with a dang near healthy colon and I'm sick! Go figure. Near as I can tell my body is not appreciating the pinto beans I fed it yesterday and it especially dislikes the cheapo brand cheese puffs I bought a few days ago. Didn't have any problems with the name brand stuff, but every time I eat the cheapo ones I'm sick the next morning. Enough with the colon - I'm as tired of it as I'm sure you are.

So, what else is going on? I've got to get to the post office and mail packages to my folks, my gramma and my friend Julie. As soon as I can safely leave the house, I'll see about getting that done. Also have tons of paperwork I must get done by this weekend. I need to file to get money from my medical reimbursement account, file a grievance against BC/BS and send Prometheus some money to keep them happy until BC/BS straightens out their act and THEN I need to get some other, much overdue paperwork completed and in the mail.

THEN I need to make appointments with the investment guy at the hospital, and with the Business Planning group. Yikes! Just thinking about it all makes me want to just go read a book.

There's also the 3 loads of laundry piled up in the bedroom to be folded, and the half ton of dog fur that needs to be vacuumed before I can mop the floors. I have the sofa half cleaned and need to put the cushions back together, I need to mend a tear on the bedspread before I can wash it again, and I need to shampoo one of the living room chairs where M decided it needed to be claimed. Who has time for a life?! (sigh)

Sorry, just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now and it's easier to think about it than do it! I'll do house stuff now since I can't leave the house - laundry and sofa cushions. If I can get gut under control and go to work then will try to get to post office there and mail out packages today. Will get folks package out at least - just remembered post offices are closed tomorrow so MUST get in mail today. Sure hope I can find Cindy and Noel's address. I've done a lousy job of keeping up with addresses since I bought the house.

I guess I could sell house and buy a new modern econobox house. It'd be so much easier - but no fun at all. Decisions, decisions! LOL Guess I must be alive, I have too much to do to be dead!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home