Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Back to Normal

Whatever that is! I basically wasted this entire weekend. I did do some shopping on Saturday, but I never even got dressed on Sunday. The weather was horrible - hot and sticky - and I was tired and didn't feel well so I spent most of Sunday either sleeping or reading. Things finally got interesting Monday evening when I went to the outdoor concert and fireworks at Chickamauga National Military Park, but I was actually ready to go back to work. Depressing, isn't it?! LOL

Funny dog story - the guys were roughhousing on the bed Monday morning and T ended up sprawled next to me with Midas straddling him but looking the other direction. Midas did a quick look around, realized the positions they were in and promptly SAT DOWN right on T's back! Poor ol' T was wiggling and squirming and finally wormed his way out from underneath him - Midas never did move! I laughed so hard I nearly fell off the bed. T was not pleased. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home