Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Mission Accomplished!!! (Mostly)

I finally did it! I relocated two of my rose bushes and started digging up on the other side of the front walk to finish planting the daffodil bulbs I dug up and thinned a few weeks back. I don't know if the roses will make it or not, but they now have a better shot at survival than they did. Poor things were punier now than when I planted them two years ago! All the other roses are thriving so it was obviously a location issue.

There's not been much going on to write about. I lazed away most of Sunday, and didn't do much at home Monday or Tuesday. I still have almost a whole flat of flowers that need to be planted - Once the daffodils are in, I think I'll plant the flowers on top of them. That will be it for the planting this year! it's getting too hot - now it's time to switch to maintaining what I've got.

Well, nearly time for me to hit the shower and clean up for work - y'all have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home