Saturday, May 29, 2004

Holiday weekend, day one

It seems like you should do something truly different or interesting or exciting for a holiday weekend. Instead I spent mine window shopping (ok, I bought a few small items, but not much) and polishing my Granny's silver serving bowl that Dad brought me last weekend. I can now definitively tell you that baking soda and water will work, baking soda and lemon juice will work AND has the added pleasure of making you feel like a mad scientist as it madly foams away, but toothpaste is by far the easiest and most effective silver polishing agent to be found. Who'd've guessed?!

I really must get around to getting a life soon - I'm tired of talking to the dogs on my days off. I never planned on being nearly 37 and single - life's funny like that. Oh well, it could be worse - I could've married Rob! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home