Friday, June 25, 2004

Day two of five

I'm not feeling so productive today. I've accomplished some stuff, but not much I can really look at and say WOW I really did something! I spent a large part of the day in my car. I went to work to pick up my pay stub, visited the bank to make sure my records had been corrected (bank error), and went to my friend's house to pick up her little dog to take with me as I ran the rest of the errands. (She's out of town and little Bella was feeling very neglected. ) We went and comparison shopped for a dog door to install at my house and finally went back to buy one at the first store I went to, stopped by my insurance agent to make sure my coverage covered the antiques I recently inherited, and bought some dog treats at the Aunt Sue's Pet Bakery (This dog is SO spoiled! LOL)

I KNOW I got stuff done today,and it was necessary stuff, but when I got home at nearly 5 pm, my house still looked as terrible as it had this morning.

I guess I'm getting stuff done, it's just not stuff that has visual impact and makes me feel like I've really DONE something. I've just finished mopping the kitchen floor, and I had to put my vacuum cleaner bag (the cloth cover) to soak in the tub to get it clean before I can use the vacuum for anything. That means tomorrow night soonest before it's dry enough to use. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home