Sunday, June 27, 2004

Day three of five

FIVE kitchen garbage bags full of clothes to be donated. 3 crates packed with clothing that is (for most part) one size down and I still like. Am working on taking control of my body as well as my space so hopefully by the time I have a fully decluttered home, I can start decluttering my current clothes in favor of those in the crates!

Have gone through 3 attic crates, one closet, one dresser, and an armoire. Still have 3 piles of clothing and the last of the current laundry to sort. Can actually move items in the closet again! HOORAY!!!

This was all after spending the morning with my friend Carla and her daughter Rebekkah who is turning into quite the little photographer's model. We took her out to Chickamauga Battlefield so Carla could meet up with a newly discovered relative, to lunch, and then for a play session at Warner Park playground. I can't WAIT to see how the pics turned out!

On top of that, I've been checking on three dogs in two different homes while their owners are away, and helped my neighbor get his wife to the nearest ER - she's quite ill.

All in all a very busy, and productive day! I'm so tired, I'm not tired anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home