Friday, July 02, 2004

The final push for cleanliness...

yes, this is it! The final effort! The last mile! The grand slam! Yikes, OMG, what have I committed myself to?! LOL

I want a CLEAN house to come home to when I get back from vacation - that means busting my butt this weekend to get every room in my house (except the kitchen which just needs a good sweeping) done. Most of what's left as far as neatening is the final clutter control effort. I've made huge strides on this the last few weeks, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

The big stuff is vacuuming and shampooing all the furniture. I blew it by not working on this a little at a time for the last few weeks - but it's also one of those projects I just like to do all at once and have it over with for a while.

On other fronts, Midas is totally cool with the dog door and trots his little butt in and out as he pleases. T came in it when I raised the flap a little bit, so I think he will eventually decide it's not TOO scary.

Well I'm off to clean the bathroom... send out search parties if I don't come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home