Thursday, July 01, 2004

Just call me "Carole the Builder"

That's right folks - I installed a dog door with own two inept hands - and it looks pretty good, even if I do say so myself!

Midas went out it several times with food as an incentive. T went in and out the hole in the door with no problem but is a little freaked by the plastic flap. Hopefully he'll not get himself frightened by it. If he does he'll never use it. :(

On other fronts, the dress for my brother's wedding is in being altered, and I had my next to last Remicade treatment today. I had a reaction to it again :( , but told them as soon as I started to feeling it and they just turned it all off, and then hooked up some more fluids to dilute it down as it was going in - that seemed to do the trick and I was fine for the rest of the treatment and got in a very nice nap while I was there, too. They'll be so glad when I'm done - life is always a bit more exciting when I'm there for them! LOL

Gotta run - it's late and I have a very early morning tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home