Saturday, July 10, 2004

Second day of vacation

Well folks, yesterday was my first day of vacation and I spent it mowing the yard, cleaning the last of the house, dropping stuff off at the Salvation Army, picking up my dress, picking up some new audiobooks for the trip, returning Tony's jigsaw (that I borrowed to put in the dog door), and paying the electric bill before I left town.
 
THEN I got in the car and drove to Florida!  My 5.5 to 6 hr drive was closer to 7 hrs and I was SO tired when I arrived.
 
Day # 2 started with breakfast, a shower and a great visit with my youngest brother and niece.  Two items of clothing and a new book later, she decided I was pretty cool.  LOL 
 
Then I fell asleep and napped all afternoon!  Yikes! Talk about a wasted day.   I'm going to Leonard's tomorrow afternoon after lunch for a visit with him and his new, blended family.   Hopefully I'll also get a chance to meet Dane tomorrow or Monday.  Going to be interesting having a nephew who's taller than I am! 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home