Sunday, March 27, 2005

Best support site around for IBD

IBD SUCKS!!!
For anyone suffering with ulcerative colitis, or crohn's disease - the above site is absolutely, hands down, the best support site on the net. Bill is justly called "St. Bill" for keeping this site up and running for more than 10 years.
I hosted a mini-sucks fest yesterday, and don't think I've ever spent a more enjoyable 6 hours with a non-family group. Conversation spun easily among EverQuest, toilet paper comparisons, home renovations, drug treatments, great docs, incredibly romantic husbands, and the woes of popcorn. LOL
Jason has plans to host a "Sucks movie night" which is to focus on our favorite terrible movies and alternatives to popcorn. LOL It sounds like a lot of fun.
I am coordinating the Chattanooga fest, tentatively scheduled for May 7th and 8th, and am REALLY excited about it now! There will be at least as many people, and possibly more.
On the job front, my application status is now 'routed' so I at least got my resume as far as the manager who's doing the interviewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home